123.hp.com/setup Support Service
123.hp.com/setup - Identify your HP printer models (123.hp.com/setup Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro,Deskjet, Laserjet) and download the respective drivers. Read the step by step instructions to set up and install the HP printer over a Wireless or USB links to the printer. Call the toll-free number 1-866-309-6188 to get quick and instant support.
GUIDELINES FOR HP PRINTER SETUP AND INSTALLATIONS BY 123.HP.COM
123.hp.com/setup - The HP printer supports Windows 10 operating system. Search and find out the best software and driver for the same to your HP Printer from our site.
In case, if you have any issues with your 123 HP printer while running with the Windows 10, utilize the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to analyze and resolve the issue.
123.hp.com setup [Software & Drivers]
Popular HP Printer Models
123.hp.com ENVY printer is attractive with its slim and sleek design; it is an all-in-one printer that fulfills home and office (small and Medium and Large Business) purposes. by 123.hp.com
123 HP Officejet printer is ideal for small office, home office and home users. It provides high reliability,quality and security. Home and office (small and Medium) printers.
Get laser-quality prints from 123.hp.com, with this high-speed HP Officejet Pro printer. It provides a features like wireless printing (Wifi Printer), cloud printing and mobile printing.
HP Deskjet printer model is the perfect choice for home usage. It is compact and efficient all-in-one printer. All types of HP Deskjet printers troubleshooting and installation guidelines.
123.hp.com/ojpro Setup Support
First time printer setup
Step 1: Unbox the printer from the box
1. Once you receive a printer from the shipment, unpack the printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
2. Based on the country or region the contents get varied. Ensure that you have received all the printer components.
3. Peel off all the tapes and stickers from outside of the printer and then remove the film from the control panel of the printer.
4. Open the scanner lid, take off the packing material from the scanner glass and then lock the scanner lid.
Step 2: Link the power cord and configure the preferences
1. Plug-in the power cord to the posterior side of the printer and then connect the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
2. Power on the HP Officejet Pro printer. Set your preferences on the printerís control panel by choosing the preferred language and country/region and then click Yes.
3. Choose the date and time and then click Yes to confirm.
Step 3: Insert the ink cartridges into its slot
1. Unlock the ink cartridge access door. Halt until the carriage is stable and noiseless before you start.
2. Peel off the plastic wrappers from the ink cartridges. Touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
3. Do not touch the electrical contacts of the cartridge. By touching this part might lead to the ink failure, clogging or bad electrical contacts.
4. Prior to inserting the cartridges, ensure that the cartridges are clean. If not, clean it.
5. If the cartridges are not clean the printer will not recognize it while printing.
6. Hold the ink cartridges by its sides and then place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot.
7. Insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot. After inserting the cartridges, check whether that the cartridges are inserted properly into the respective slot.
8. Lock the cartridge access door.
Step4: Place paper into the printerís input tray
1. Prior to inserting the papers, ensure that the papers are aligned well and check whether that the size and type of the papers are compatible with the printer.
2. Place sufficient papers inside the input tray. Overfilling the input tray might lead to the paper jam issue.
Step5: Install the updated printer driver
1. Based on the operating system driver and software get varied. Prior to downloading the driver, check the OS compatibility and start downloading it.
2. Windows users must download the .exe file type whereas Mac users have to download the .dmg file type.
3. Once completing the download process, start the installation process.
4. Install the printer driver on the computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
5. You are prompted to choose the connection type during the installation process.
6. Check the printer compatibility and choose any one of the connection types to connect the printer and computer.
7. Make use of the instructions that are displayed on the screen to complete the installation.
8. Now your printer is ready to print a sample document. If the printer prints well, you can continue with a print job.
9. If not, contact our technical experts at the toll-free number.
VIDEOS: Unboxing and Setting Up the HP Officejet Pro Printer
Checking the HP Printer Status When a Printer Offline Message Displays in Windows
a-123hp.com website is an independent service provider aiming to solve technical issues related to 123 HP Printers. The brands, images, names, trademarks, and products are used for reference only. We do not assert any ownership, right to, affiliation with, endorsement by, or any such third parties unless stated.